- The registration area is open from 07:00 AM IST every day from 22nd to 25th Feb 2024.
- The projection format will be 16:9. Please use this format when creating your slide deck.
- Please keep your CV as 1st slide in your presentation.
- PowerPoint 2016 and previous versions are accepted.
- If you are using slides for your presentation, please prepare your presentation slides using the DERMACON 2024 presentation slide template which will be shared with you via mail or you can also download here: CLICKING HERE
- If you are adding media elements to your presentation slide deck, please note the following:
- Use the ‘Insert’ function to integrate media elements, such as images and videos.
- Limit the size of your videos and sound to 1GB and use formats such as .mp4 and .WMV if possible.
- If your video files come from medical equipment, make sure you do not need special proprietary software to play it on a PC.
- If you work on a Mac, choose Microsoft Windows-compatible fonts.
- Save and name your Presentation file with a .pptx extension for better compatibility.
- Please bring a copy of your PPT presentation on a USB stick, or other external hard drive, to the on-site preview room one day before, or at least 2 hours before your session.
- Strictly adhere to your allotted time.
- You will receive a beep/bell 01 minute before your scheduled time and the projection of the screen will be stopped automatically at the time out. Hence, we request you to kindly cooperate with us for the smooth conduct of scientific deliberations.
Speaker Consent and Confidentiality:
- According to Indian law, speakers must sign a hard copy of the speaker consent form which we will send along with your involvement letter.
- Each speaker can access and modify their presentation but will not have access to other speakers’ presentations outside of your sessions on-site.